Welcome to Cory Lakes Community Development District
Your community resources from your Board of Supervisors.
In Florida, a CDD (Community Development District) is a local, special purpose government authorized as an alternative method for planning, financing, acquiring, operating and maintaining infrastructure in a planned community. CDDs are intended to help solve Florida's need for quality community infrastructure that addresses the demands of a growing population, without overburdening other area governments and tax-payers. CDDs can establish higher construction standards and provide a long term solution to the operation and maintenance of a community's facilities. CDDs are governed by Florida Statute chapter 190.
- FY-2024 Budget Presentation
- Welcome Packet
- Fitness Center Agreement
- Pool Facilities Agreement
- The Islander: August 2023
- November Security Newsletter
- Neighborhood Watch Program
- When to call the Police
- Rules for Use of Tennis Courts
- Rules and Regulations
- Garage Hardship Policy Notice
- Garage Hardship Application
To RSVP to an event or to request more information please contact email@example.com